Re: [cdt-dev] Release update site naming

Ok, if you think that is more appropriate, I'll continue on that path and use 8.5.
The thing is, we are still using 'Luna' for the milestone builds.
Should we change those for the next release to use 8.6?
That way both releases and milestones would have the same naming convention.