[cdt-dev] Support inline assembly syntax for SDCC in Eclipse CDT

Hi guys!

Currently I’m writing on a Plug-in for Eclipse which uses the SDCC Plug-in as well as the TCF Agent Plug-in.

The problem I’m having is that the SDCC compiler allows assembly syntax in C functions which looks something like this:

void test()
{
  __asm

  mov eax, 1
  mov ebx, 2
  ; and so on ..

  __endasm;
}

The problem is, that Eclipse (or CDT) recognizes that this is not calid C/C++ syntax and complains by underlining the whole assembly code.

Now my question:

Is it somehow possible to A) Tell Eclipse/CDT to ignore everything between __asm and __endasm; or even B) Tell Eclipse/CDT to check the syntax for valid assembly syntax between __asm and __endasm;?

Is there an easy way to do this?

Best regards and thanks for any help,
Stefan

Back to the top