[cdt-dev] 8.5 RC3 joint testing

Hi all,

we're a little bit behind on our official joint testing effort for 8.5 but better late than never.

The public document can be found at:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgqbIOVmRSR4dFB5LTZEam5JN0Y3N0wxQS1kRHBETkE&usp=sharing
(from page https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/Manual_Testing)

Those that can spend a couple of hours on this, just put your name next to the testcases you will run.
Also, feel free to add testcases that you suggest, you may find someone willing to help run them.

You can install our latest build from:
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/luna/milestones

We have one week until RC4 (our final build for the release) so if we are to fix any issue that
may come up, we should start testing very soon.

Please report any issues you find.

Thanks!

Marc

Back to the top