Re: [cdt-dev] watching components in bugzilla

You can probably add QA contacts of all CDT components to the User Watching list at the bottom of https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/userprefs.cgi?tab=email

-sergey

On Fri, Sep 5, 2014 at 6:43 PM, Nathan Ridge <zeratul976@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This helps somewhat, but I only get a feed update when a new bug is posted. I would like to also be notified when a new comment is posted on an existing bug.

Thanks,
Nate