Re: [cdt-dev] Postpone monthly call

+1 for Thursday,

On Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 5:49 PM, Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Thursday is OK.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Rogers network.
From: Mikhail Khodjaiants
Sent: Monday, September 1, 2014 5:44 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Reply To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Postpone monthly call

I have a conflicting meeting on Wednesday. Can we do it one hour later? Or Thursday at 11:00?

Thanks,
Mikhail

On 01/09/2014 2:00 PM, Doug Schaefer wrote:
‎Hey gang,

Both Marc and I are unavailable for our regular Tuesday call. Could we postpone to Wednesday, same time? We really need to discuss the release plan coming up.

Thanks, Doug and Marc.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Rogers network.