[cdt-dev] gdb custom pretty print integration

I have a python script with custom gdb pretty prints defined. Currently, I ask users to specify that script as an input script for gdb in Eclipse/C++/Debug/GDB options or in the debug launch configuration.

Can I somehow load the script into the GDB without effort on user end? I have a plugin as well that they use, so the script itself can be released with that plugin and based on some options for my plugin they can select that they want to use the pretty print script. So what I need is a way to programmatically load the script into the GDB every time they start GDB? Any suggestions? Thanks a lot!

Back to the top