Re: [cdt-dev] Getting ASTs of multiple files and creating new files

Actually this is for a different project too.

So basically there must be a way to obtain other IFile objects in the Workspace using the ResourcePlugin.

My question is , is it possible to rewrite them safely?

And can we write a translation unit into a newly created file in the workspace?