From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Derek Morris
Sent: Mittwoch, 13. August 2014 09:25
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Releases

Not sure I understand this...

It looks like you are doing *more* releases in the year, and not less. In the "old world" there would have been 8.4.1 in September and 8.4.2 in February. You are now adding 8.5 in December.

Can I ask the rationale? As I provide an Eclipse+CDT+plugins release to my customers, it is going to make it real hard to keep up to date, with lots of additional integration testing as well as an extra release to consider..