[cdt-dev] Fw: 8.5 release

‎Try again.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Rogers network.
From: cdtdoug@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, August 6, 2014 12:07 PM
To: Doug Schaefer
Subject: Fw: 8.5 release

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Rogers network.
‎My phone is having trouble responding to emails from the list.

Anyway, I think we need to reconsider the 4 month release cycle, especially the one over the summer.‎ It's too short to do serious features and if you miss it, it's a long wait still for the next one.

We can probably figure a way to release the C++ IDE when we want. Something to think about.