Re: [cdt-dev] AST Diff

Well it is not part of cdt now. If you looking to find a piece of ast in another ast it is a different topic, since it is a lot easier
to do then generic diff. Also depends what you define as diff. If nodes have same times but variable name is different - its this
considered different or the same?
You would probably have to same code diff algorithm (or similar) as diff tool, but apply it to ast some-how
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diff