Re: [cdt-dev] Compatibility with Kepler

It's likely accidental. The PDE editor loves to throw the version numbers in when you add ‎dependencies.

‎Having said that, we have no intention of running this against Kepler, so someone would need to step up to make sure it works there.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Rogers network.
From: Marc-André Laperle
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2014 5:41 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Reply To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] Compatibility with Kepler

Hello,

I have noticed that the launchbar.core plugin doesn't compile agains Kepler. It depends on org.eclipse.debug.core 3.9 (I think the version could be removed safely) and it also calls a method in BundleContext that doesn't exist in Kepler. Was it intentional to make the master branch require Eclipse 4.4 for the next release or should it be fixed?

Thank you,
Marc-Andre

Back to the top