Re: [cdt-dev] CDT logo

The proposed flat logo looks pretty ugly. Where do non-round shapes came from?

-sergey

On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 6:43 PM, Alena Laskavaia <elaskavaia.cdt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I was looking at downloading page for eclipse, and many other projects went flat, including eclipse project logo, and our icon is all 3D realistic kind of style...
So at the bottom my attempt to "flatten" our current logo and make it in luna logo colors.
What do you think?

Current cdt logo

Eclipse Luna logo

​Proposed flat logo/icon