[cdt-dev] CDT Build - Bug?

Hi guys!

Well the first thing I noticed using Luna is that it seems that F5 does not work anymore to refresh the project explorer.

My main problem though does not directly has anything to do with that.

As I build a project using the SDCC Toolchain I get this message:

make -k all
source/folder/divide.d:1: *** missing separator.  Stop.

The problems seems, that divide.d gets created and then deleted on each build somehow causing Eclipse to get a little confused about what's happening.

To get this work I have to 1) Right Click -> Refresh (since F5 seems to be gone in Luna) then all files get displayed in the Project Explorer. 2) Then I hit build. Executables gets generated and files like divide.d get deleted (also vanish in the Project Explorer). 3) Next build -> Error. Goto 1).

Is this somehow my fault or what changed? Because this is new to me ..

Best regards,
Stefan

--
Stefan Falk

Infineon Technologies Austria AG
Trainee
Automotive Sense and Control
Component Verification

Tel:  +43 (0)5 / 1777 - 5439
Email: stefan.falk@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:stefan.falk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"Aim above the mark to hit the mark." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Back to the top