From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Roland Schulz [roland@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2014 7:17 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] binary path in launch configs

Hi,

would it make sense to specify it in the launch configuration but allow to have $BUILD_DIR and $BUILD_CONFIG as variables in the path to the binary? That way one could specify it once but still have the same launch configuration work for multiple build configurations. If you don't specify the binary in the launch configuration how would the launch configuration know which binary to run if a single build target generates multiple binaries?

Roland