Re: [cdt-dev] Targets in the LaunchBar

Excellent. I checked out the source and imported the ones that didn't have tcf in the name and the tests one and I'm rolling.

I don't need the targets toolbar, the launchbar already has the targets.

Doug

From: Stieber, Uwe [Uwe.Stieber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2014 2:01 AM
To: Doug Schaefer; CDT General developers list.
Cc: Oberhuber, Martin
Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] Targets in the LaunchBar

Hi Doug,

There is a base feature, o.e.tcf.te.feature (“Target Explorer”), which is TCF-less. Also the Terminals feature does not pull in TCF.

Note that the targets toolbar is currently depending on TCF, as Martin O. mentioned already. It’s fairly easy to refactor the toolbar to get independent of TCF, Martin O. and I have talked about this refactoring already.

Best regards, Uwe J