[cdt-dev] Plans for CDT Standalone Debug ?

Hi Jeff, cdt committers,

I’ve done some testing of the Luna standalone debugger today and it looks great to me !!!

But documentation seems a bit lacking:

-          The Wiki nowhere talks about the coolest features (Calltree, File-open, Find-Symbol … all from the ELF symbols)

-          cdtdebug.sh would be great if it had a “–help” argument to print possible commandline args

-          The search results view should better be in “List Mode” by default to show results of C/C++ symbol search

I was wondering what your / the community’s plans were with it ?

One thing that I’d be particularly interested in is support for remote debug connections J

Also, I was wondering if you had ever done any performance evaluation ? – I tested on just a small image and it was lightning fast … but how would calltree or symbol search perform on a 500MB ELF file (yes some of our customers have such large ones)

Thanks,

Martin

--

Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Owner – Development Tools, Wind River

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6

Back to the top