Re: [cdt-dev] Adding "Include" and other Preprocessor statements to the AST

You can look at org.eclipse.cdt/core/org.eclipse.cdt.ui/src/org/eclipse/cdt/internal/ui/refactoring/includes/IncludeOrganizer.java, org.eclipse.cdt/core/org.eclipse.cdt.ui/src/org/eclipse/cdt/internal/ui/refactoring/includes/IncludeCreator.java, and org.eclipse.cdt/core/org.eclipse.cdt.ui/src/org/eclipse/cdt/internal/ui/refactoring/rename/HeaderFileReferenceAdjuster.java.

-sergey