Re: [cdt-dev] LaunchBar and CDT

Do we have a LC per target architecture, or same LC is shared, and toolbar changes it dynamically? If it is the same, then it is not driven by binary ever, but target architecture + mode selection
Which also mean when we launch we cannot do a binary check, but have to build first, then we have to dynamically figure out and set the binary in LC, which would work in simple cases where build
produces only one artifact (binary) per build configuration

Trying to figure out build config based on target+mode is even harder problem because these concepts are not part of eclipse launch model, we can only make vague assumption that if config is called Debug it will
probably match with "debug" mode, and platform architecture is not a concept at all (unless I am missing something) so I don't know how to map that generically

Debugger is usually is taken care by launch delegate, why do you need to know about debugger at all in toolbar?