[cdt-dev] import a non-eclipse project as CDT project

hi guys!

I want to implement an importer that imports a c++ project
of Visual-studio like project format , to CDT Eclipse Environment with
buildDefinitions extension that I implemented,

In order to to this i thought to parse the external project and generate .cproject and .project files, witch can be imported in to Eclipse CDT.

1) where can i find a decent description of .cproject file?
2) am i going the right way? maybe there is a better way to implement such importer of a non-eclipse project with my own tool-chain to eclipse CDT?

Thank you for your time!

Vadi.

Back to the top