[cdt-dev] Checkers for type compatibility

Hi All,

I was trying to put together a routine to check for type compatibility for parameters in function calls (inheritance, implicit type casting, …).

And I found that CDT doesn’t contain a CODAN checker for type mismatch in assignment statements or function calls.

Am I missing something? If this is truly the case, is there a specific design perspective in not to check for type mismatches?

Regards,

Mohamed Azab

Back to the top