Re: [cdt-dev] why I can not use my mingw compiler in linux ???

supercool! I did not know that.

On 5 June 2014 21:40, Branko Drevenšek <branko.drevensek@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
There is mingw cross-compiler available for linux.
It of course it produces windows binaries, which he might be able to run on linux if he also installs Wine.

After setting up cross-compile project (using i686-w64-mingw32- prefix) I was able to build from eclipse. Debugging should probably also work through gdbserver, but I did not test it.

BR.
Branko