Re: [cdt-dev] Coordinated testing (max 2 hours)

We have now ran all test cases at least in one platform which was the initial goal of this collaboration effort,

Additional testing for other platforms is still very welcome, I propose to close this effort after RC4.

Note, that the CDT FAQ is a good source of information on how to carry out theses tests e.g

   http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/User/FAQ#Debugging_C.2FC.2B.2B_Projects

Thanks
/Alvaro

On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 6:28 PM, Marc Khouzam <marc.khouzam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Pattern matching is done towards local variables only.

Since we don't display global variables in the variables view I'm not familiar with how we would get the list of globals.

If there is a good way to get a list of globals we could extend the pattern matching to include them.

>From what I remember of CDI there are very many globals which are not even declared by the user. I believe it is because of that high number of cryptic globals that we don't show them in the variables view. However using pattern matching, the user could much more easily filter the interesting ones. We could even give a special pattern to easily list all globals.

Can you write an enhancement bug?

Thanks

Marc