Re: [cdt-dev] Local Terminal on Win64 (was: CDT 8.4 RC3 posted)

Hi Sergey,

Ø  Does the TCF terminal have a downloadable p2 repository?

We do have a downloadable repo for all of TCF … which includes the Terminal.

Unfortunately, using it is not straightforward because there’s the dependency on CDT and the dependency on latest TM so this is the minimum you’d to download:

1.       http://download.eclipse.org/tools/tcf/builds/1.2/nightly/org.eclipse.tcf.repo.zip

2.       https://hudson.eclipse.org/tm/job/tm-master-nightly/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/releng/org.eclipse.tm.repo/target/org.eclipse.tm.repo.zip

3.       http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/releases/kepler/sr2/cdt-master-8.3.0.zip

Does that satisfy your needs ?

I could look at crafting something different if you think it helps adoption …

Thanks,

Martin

--

Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Owner – Development Tools, Wind River

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6

Back to the top