[cdt-dev] Debugging multiple targets

Hi,
I have created a new launcher and extended GdbLaunchDelegate and all works well. Now I would like to debug 2 targets at the same time, but I can't find out how to get the correct DsfSession for each launch. I use the method:

     DsfSession[] sessions = DsfSession.getActiveSessions();

but which session in the array corresponds to the current launch? I tried getting the active sessions before I do the super.launch in the launch method of my launch delegate but it seems the session has already been created.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks,

Antony

Back to the top