From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Abeer Bagul
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2014 2:10 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Coordinated testing (max 2 hours)

Section: Return values, Method returning void.

When I click F7, even though the function return type is void, the first row in Variables view shows a blank variable name and an error message in the value column. If there are other local variables, the names of these are also unnecessarily prefixed with:

(functionname() returned)

Also, when I right click a local variable, there are two menuitems in the popup menu, both named "Watch".

Thanks

Abeer Bagul

Cadence (Tensilica) Pune

Back to the top