Re: [cdt-dev] Coordinated testing (max 2 hours)

Section: Return values, Method returning void.
When I click F7, even though the function return type is void, the first row in Variables view shows a blank variable name and an error message in the value column. If there are other local variables, the names of these are also unnecessarily prefixed with:
(functionname() returned)

Also, when I right click a local variable, there are two menuitems in the popup menu, both named "Watch".

Thanks
Abeer Bagul
Cadence (Tensilica) Pune

Back to the top