Re: [cdt-dev] Coordinated testing (max 2 hours)

I'm surprised there is no 7.7.  It has been out for a while.
If you can't get it, then I think it is fine to test with 7.6.  The mention of GDEB 7.7 on the first page
of the test document should be updated anyway because for any Mac testing, there is no GDB 7.7 either.
From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Abeer Bagul [abeer4eclipse@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: June 2, 2014 1:22 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Coordinated testing (max 2 hours)

For the Windows column of Section 2, just checked that MinGW latest contains only gdb 7.6.1-1 so the minimum requirement mentioned in the testing doc, i.e. gdb 7.7 is not met. Is there any other way to compile gdb7.7 for mingw? I really dont want to go thru the hassle of installing cygwin.

Thanks
Abeer Bagul
Cadence (Tensilica) Pune