Re: [cdt-dev] Coordinated testing (max 2 hours)

Hi All,

I have done the testing for Section 2: Local Debug today. All the tests are OK in this section, should I mark the doc or just write up the Pass results in a mail?
I have used Eclipse CDT RC2 downloaded from the Eclipse Download site, Developers section.

Thanks
Abeer