Re: [cdt-dev] JUnit debug tests are enabled on master

Most excellent. Thanks, Marc!
From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Marc Khouzam [marc.khouzam@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2014 11:46 AM
To: CDT DEV (cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx)
Subject: [cdt-dev] JUnit debug tests are enabled on master

Hi,

I finally was able to get GDB to run on our HIPP instance with the help of the webmasters.
So from now on the JUnit tests for Debug will be part of our standard builds for the master branch.
This adds between 9 and 15 minutes to the build.

People who work on debug should pay even more attention to any builds reporting
failed tests, which includes the build triggered by gerrit.

On those builds, we only run tests with the latest GDB version, currently 7.7.
I am working on setting up dedicated job to run tests periodically using older GDB versions.

BR,

Marc