Re: [cdt-dev] CDT and Pack200

A couple things to pay attention to:
- pack200 and signing "interfere" with each others since pack200 changes the class files (don't worry it won't change CDT into another language support :)). The typical way to proceed is to "condition the jar" (which means pack, unpack), then sign it, then pack it. But afaik, this is whole thing should be taken care of by the CBI. - Bundles who include nested jars (jars within jars), since the process used to pack and sign pack200 process is not

HTH

Pascal