Re: [cdt-dev] cdt genie

It's definitely useful. Did you want to move it to run on our Hudson instance? We can probably get any dependencies you need installed on the VM.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Rogers network.
From: Alena Laskavaia
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 2:32 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Reply To: elaskavaia.cdt@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] cdt genie

CDT genie died again because its password expired (which happens every 6 month)
Do we need this service? Personally I find it very useful to link gerrit review to bugzilla
automatically (or/and code commits) but it should not be done in this hacky way running
on my workstation. If we need it I can talk to eclipse admin if we can setup proper hooks.
Ideas?

Back to the top