Re: [cdt-dev] Luna/8.4 RC1 posted

Also plenty of time to fix more bugs before the release ;), especially those committers who are falling into the inactive committers list. (double ;) )

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Sergey Prigogin [eclipse.sprigogin@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 12:05 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Luna/8.4 RC1 posted

The official Luna release is still more than a month away. There will definitely be changes that are too risky to be includes so close to the release. Please create the 8_4 branch.

-sergey

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 8:36 AM, Marc Khouzam <marc.khouzam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
There are a couple on Gerrit from Marc Dumais, but I don't think he minds waiting.
I was wondering if anyone else would like the branch created?