Re: [cdt-dev] lldb

That is good news. Although I was hoping lldb would be a great second debugger integration, possibly enabling some advanced functionality it brings, I do recognize the magnitude of that work. It's good to see the lldb community already using it with CDT. Can't wait to see it.

Doug.

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Marc Khouzam [marc.khouzam@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2014 9:19 AM
To: 'CDT General developers list.'
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] lldb

That sounds promising.
One of the maintainers of Qt Creator also mentions that they use LLDB's
python scripting mechanism to produce MI-like output and it lets them
"re-use most of the existing frontend code".

 https://www.mail-archive.com/lldb-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx/msg03511.html

I'm guessing such scripts would work just as well for Eclipse, if someone
wants to give it a try.

Marc