[cdt-dev] lldb

Hey gang,

I had someone ask about the possibility of CDT supporting lldb. Is anyone working, or thinking of working on it? I've got too many projects on the go at the moment or I'd chip in and help.

The Mac toolchain is going through a pretty massive change with the gnu tools being dropped from Xcode and replaced by clang and lldb. A lot of us have Macs and it would be good if we had support for their officially supported tools. And, yes, that would include Objective-C which could be on my radar as I renew my admiration of ANTLR with their new version 4.

Thanks,
Doug.

Back to the top