Re: [cdt-dev] Marc Khouzam for CDT co-lead

I declare the vote successful. Thanks everyone and thanks Marc! I'll update you when it becomes official.

Thanks,
Doug

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Doug Schaefer [dschaefer@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2014 10:30 AM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] Marc Khouzam for CDT co-lead

Hey gang,

I'd like to nominate Marc Khouzam and promote him to the position of co-lead for the CDT project. As with most promotions, it's a recognition of the job he's already doing. I've always been impressed with how he's built up the mutli-core debug community and kept them rolling and engaged. And as my scope expands beyond CDT as I commercially work to support a broader platform (I love where embedded is going these days), I need help running the project and building the community and Marc has all the organization and personal skills to be great at that.

There's no facility to vote for project leads on the portal, so we can do the ol' vote here on the mailing list and give it a week. (BTW, only committers are officially allowed to vote).

Thanks all! And thanks Marc for letting me put his name forward.
Doug.

Back to the top