Re: [cdt-dev] unresolved references to org.eclipse.remote

> You don't need to run 4.4 but you need to target 4.4. Here are some
> instructions that might help you:
> http://wiki.eclipse.org/Getting_started_with_CDT_development#Dependencies

I tried setting the target to 4.4, but it made things worse. It made my
project go from having 75 errors (related to org.eclipse.remote) to
having> 120000 errors, about everything from junit to org.eclipse.core.

Setting the target back to 4.3 brings me back to a state where I just
have the 75 errors related to org.eclipse.remote.

I notice that if I go to Window -> Preferences -> Plug-in Development ->
Target Platform, select cdt_e4.4 and click "Reload", I get an error
saying

    Problems were found with the selected target definition. You can
    still set the definition as the active target, but there may be
    problems building.

    Reason:
    Problems occurred getting the plug-ins in this container.

    Details:
    Unable to locate installable unit org.eclipse.remote.feature.group

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks,
Nate

Back to the top