Re: [cdt-dev] How to modify preferences file of org.eclipse.cdt.core?

Hi Ashish,

I'm not sure if this is what you're asking exactly, but in my plugin I
dynamically configure the path in this way:

String templateFilePath =
namePlugin.getDefault().getAbsolutePath("path/to/file/from/project")

Then I use that String variable to find my file path. This is independent of
where Eclipse is launched from, which was my problem before using this
method.