From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gaetano SANTORO
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 9:35 AM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] How to enable or disable console in DSF like in CDI

Hi all,

I’ve a problem in migrating a feature from CDI to DSF, it is related to the gdb console

In CDI I do:

-       miSession.getRxThread().setEnableConsole(false); to avoid the response (from gdb) is written to the console

-       miSession.getRxThread().setEnableConsole(true); to re-enable the console

after some investigation I don’t find a way to do the same in DSF, I suspect it’s impossible

someone more expert than me can help me to understand if it is possible in DSF and how?

Thanks in advance

Ciao

Gaetano

Back to the top