[cdt-dev] How to modify preferences file of org.eclipse.cdt.core?

Hi All,

I have a project in which there is a file “org.eclipse.cdt.core.prefs”. When I import this project on my machine, the Path variable is not getting updated as per the values from my machine, which is resulting into the build failure.

Also if I delete this file from the “.settings” directory of the project and then import, the project is getting built without any issues.

Can anyone here help me in resolving this issue? I want to know how I can update the path variable during project import in the prefs file.

Regards,

Ashish Rawat

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the KPIT Technologies Ltd. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message. KPIT Technologies Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.

Back to the top