From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Robin Bussenot
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2014 6:09 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] Add a debugger type.

hello,

I want to add a debugger type to debug my project type.

First, I am following this example : http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/library/os-eclipse-cdt-debug1/, but I think it's outdated because it's not working for me.

I already extend org.eclipse.debug.core.launchConfigurationTypes and I can see the new type

appear

Now, when I want to create a new configuration I have cast error with the class org.eclipse.debug.ui.ILaunchConfigurationTabGroup.

Can anyone tell me what's the new way to manage this ?

Thanks,

Robin.

Back to the top