[cdt-dev] Tapping into the Memory View

Hi,
  I have created a plug-in which extends DSF-GDB and created a custom launch delegate. I use this to send commands to a custom GDBServer such as ones to upload the executable to the target, set thread dependant breakpoints etc. Now I would like to display memory while the target is running and periodically update it.

 I found the eclipse article " Inside the Memory View: A Guide for Debug Providers" (link). This is just what I want but it seems this is written for a CDI debugger. Could someone please explain how I could adapt this example for DSF?

Thanks,

Antony

Back to the top