[cdt-dev] Extend CDT Parser to understand a function keyword

How to extend the parser to provide the implementation for the keyword?  For
example, the keyword '_c_status' is always associated with a function call.
It means that the function call with this keyword need can have multiple
arguments. Can you please help me with how I could achieve this? I need this
on priority basis.