Re: [cdt-dev] How to add Keyword to CDT Parser

Thanks Sebastian for all your help. I got it working finally. I added the
below method to my Language class.

       @Override
	protected IScannerExtensionConfiguration
getScannerExtensionConfiguration(IScannerInfo info) {
		return Cpp_SCANNER_EXTENSION;
	}

Earlier it was getting GPPScannerExtensionConfiguration in
AbstractCLikeLanguage class while invoking
getScannerExtensionConfiguration(scanInfo).

Now I'll have to move to next complicated stuff of teaching the parser the
meanings of these keywords.