Re: [cdt-dev] CDT Development

Hi,

First let's take care of the errors, starting from the "base" plug-ins.
Do you have errors in org.eclipse.cdt.core ? If not, org.eclipse.cdt.ui?
Keep in mind that CDT requires Java 7 now. Also, try to refresh your
projects (F5) then clean all (Project, Clean...).

If you're having errors because of missing dependencies, you can try
using the target definition files instead, it will download the
dependencies for you. You can open
org.eclipse.cdt.target/cdt-e4.3.target then click Set as Target Platform
(top right corner of the editor). This can take a while to download then
it rebuilds your project using this target.

Hope this helps,
Marc-Andre