From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Roberto Oliveira
Sent: Mittwoch, 12. März 2014 14:47
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Codan Execution Listener

Hi Thomas,

It is not really this what I am looking for. I already used this class AbstractIndexAstChecker to create some customized checkers.

What I am looking for is if there is a way to know when Codan executes in the source code (A listener or something like that). So when it executes, I can do some action in my own plugin (other plugin).

Thanks.