Re: [cdt-dev] How to add Keyword to CDT Parser

Hi Sebastian,

I have the similar setup but still not working. So here is what i am
suspecting could be different.

1. What is the difference between IToken and IGCCToken? My Keywords are
something completely different from what C/C++ offers. So do i need to add a
token first and then add that keyword to it? I have a keyword which lets me
pass variable number of parameters to my function call if my function is
defined with that keyword slightly different from the concept of Ellipses.

2. I saw that you also have a class for IParserExtensionConfiguration and
IScanner. What are you doing in those classes? I do not have their
implementations right now. Do you think adding that will make a difference?

Thanks once again.

Regards,
Anitha