[cdt-dev] How to add an item on an enumerated IOption ?

Hello,

Like in this thread http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/cdt-dev/msg13393.html, I want to add/remove enumeratedOptionValue for my option (type enumerated so) !

I have a look on the source you mentioned : OptionStringListValueTests.java, but all is done for a string_list type option :

List<String> list = (List<String>)option.getValue();

String[] values2 = option.getBasicStringListValue();

OptionStringValue[] values3 = option.getBasicStringListValueElements();

All the methods in red is for sting_list type option.

How can I recover the list of the current enumeratedOptionValue ?

How can I change it with my enumeratedOptionValue ?

It’s possible ?

Thank you !

Back to the top