[cdt-dev] cdt template addFiles process

Hi,
I'm creating a template with the plugin org.eclipse.cdt.core.templates. And when i try to add a source file for the process org.eclipse.cdt.core.AddFiles, I have an error "Add file failure : template source not found" .

I've seen in the documentation, the source element : source: Use this to specify the source file location in the file system.

But I tried many paths for this element and no one is found ...

Can you tell me what kind of path is expected here ? Or did you have some exemple of template.xml ?

Back to the top