[cdt-dev] How is fOutlinePage being intialized in CEditor?

It looks like fOutlinePage is being lazily loaded by CEditor, when someone asks for an IContentOutlinePage adapter from the CEditor.

I assume that this happens when new CEditor is initialized, and OutlinePage exists in the workbench.

How is this happening in practice?

Which component in CDT asks CEditor for the IContentOutlinePage adapter? How do they make it null when the contentOutlinePage is gone?

If I want to add a new page linked with the CEditor, what should I do to get similar behavior?

Thanks,
Elazar

Back to the top