Re: [cdt-dev] Update the ToolSettings tab programatically

Hi Christelle,
Maybe this can answer your question - https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/Developer/FAQ#I_developed_my_own_property_page_but_my_changes_to_configuration_description_are_not_being_saved_or_being_reversed._They_are_only_saved_if_Cancel_button_is_pressed.3F_It.27s_puzzling.

Thanks,
Andrew